Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 11: Free day @ Cabarete!

Today consisted of...
  Shopping 1: Gabby and I bartered on a nice painting
  Swimming and floating: in the lulling ocean waves 
  Drinking juice [1]: mango lemon juice at the mojito bar = Yumm
  Eating burritos: vegetarian of course
  Shopping 2: I got a nice sling over black/grey striped bag
  Beach Bartering: We all got jewelry from the beach hagglers
  Chilled on the beach: chatting, napping and listening to oldies music
  Juice [2]: mango pineapple = double y u m
"Alex! Leonard! Get in here!!"

Savannah, Emma and Sophie chillin on the beach
I got a little sunburned/dehydrated and felt overheated and tired the rest of the night, probably as a result. This was the first night I wore actual pants (I was chilly too)! Fun times though, fun times.


*Emmas photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment